Friday, February 17, 2006

 

Ugh

I don't comment on my work on this blog, but I would like to say something about standard business practices. I worked in the private sector and if I didn't return phone calls to anyone, let alone someone with the government, I believe I would have faced serious consequences and if it was persistent I would have been fired. Apparently this area of the country doesn't do business like that, because I get many people who unapologetically simply refuse to acknowledge your phone calls, let alone return them. Apparently they think that if they don't respond you will just go away. I've got news for those people...it takes more time to avoid me then it does to respond to me. This has been a public service announcement.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?