Thursday, December 29, 2005

 

Hey again

I'm back in Michigan, believe it or not. I survived. Well physically. It will take several weeks to figure out how much of my soul remains in tact from the family visit.

Via Newmark's door, P.J. O'Rourke: "You see, the real reason I became a communist was to impress girls. Back then, all the pretty ones were revolutionaries. One of the things that's gone wrong for the Left is that their girls just aren't cute any more."

Via Agrophilia, this gem: "Here’s another example of how Wal-Mart is ruining America. When shopping there last week, I would occasionally see an item and think, “Hey, that would be a really great gift for So-and-So... aw man, it’s too cheap! I’ll have to find another gift to give with it! DAMN YOU, WAL-MART!”

Okay, I got deadlines tomorrow so that's all for now.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?