Tuesday, September 13, 2005

 

Odds and Ends

Too sexy to teach religion? Obviously the Church should think about adjusting it's marking strategy.

I haven't added it to the left margin yet, but The NFL Cheerleader Blog can be read for the articles, but why bother when there are so many pictures?

Some quotes:

It is hard to believe that a man is telling the truth when you know that you would lie if you were in his place. H. L. Mencken

A ''Bay Area Bisexual'' told me I didn't quite coincide with either of her desires. Woody Allen

I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it through not dying. Woody Allen

"My classmates would copulate with anything that moved, but I never saw any reason to limit myself." Emo Philips.

"My mother was like a sister to me, only we didn't have sex quite so often." Emo Philips.

"There is one thing I would break up over and that is if she caught me with another woman. I wouldn't stand for that." Steve Martin.

"Behind every successful man is a woman, behind her is his wife." Groucho Marx.

"I wouldn't be caught dead marrying a woman old enough to be my wife." Tony Curtis.

"The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind." Humprey Bogart.

"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." Joe E Lewis.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." Benjamin Franklin.

"I drink to make other people interesting." George Jean Nathan.

"Cocaine is God's way of saying you're making too much money." Robin Williams.

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. They wake up in the morning and that's the best they're going to feel all day." Dean Martin.

"The answer to life's problems aren't at the bottom of a beer bottle, they're on TV." Homer Simpson.

Anyway...time to get some work done.

Talk to ya all soon.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?