Wednesday, June 08, 2005

 

Monday was awesome

Hey everyone. Okay, so I have a problem. I went out on Monday night and just by accident I ended up in my favorite bar. Really it was an accident. See, I don't follow sports, but apparently Monday was a pistons game so the bars were packed and when I went out for coffee I saw they were packed with attractive women so I figured I'd drop in and try my best. The first two blondes I keyed in on were nice and receptive at first, but at some point they moved on to other guys. I was sad...then I started playing with two brothers, one of them a personal trainer and you would think that would not be a wise move since I don't look anything like a physical trainer. Well two girls came up and started playing pool with us. I ended up spending most of the time sitting at a table talking to the blonde one. I'm not one to kiss and tell, but at the end of the night my lips had not gone unkissed. I also got her phone number and her friends. Here is where Mr. Drunken Stupidity comes in. I have no idea where I put her card and the number of her friend. I feel like a total jerk right now because I can't call her and swore that I would. On the off chance that you are reading this, I hope you will give me a call as I'm pretty sure I gave you my number too or you can email me through the blog. I don't want to get too much more specific than that because while I would like to brag, I don't want to sully anyone's reputation by letting the public at large know they would associate with me...although she did say that I was the cutest guy in the bar. This is in sharp contrast to how my night started with a dogbite when I approached two women walking a doberman down the street and because I had the audacity to approach them and attempt to talk to them the dog was "suck?" on me. For those of you who wish to condemn the idea that a guy should approach two women on a public street at night because they "might be scared" I want to point out that due to the Pistons game there were cops EVERYWHERE and one in fact saw the dog attack me and came over to MY defense. This is what I hate generally about attractive women...they think that I don't have a right to approach them and should realize I'm not attractive enough to talk to them. Well to that I say, get over yourself. Increasingly, thanks to my drunkeness at the bar, I am beginning to actually believe I'm a really cool person. As it turns out, I did not cause any problems during my last blackout and all the waitresses and bouncers seem to like me quite a bit. I am cooler than I ever imagined. On a side note, as a result however of my drunkeness on a Monday night and the fact that I accidentally woke up my roommate on my way in, I am going to have to find a new place to live. I'm hoping to stay in the area so I can continue walking to the bar and home and not have to waste tons of money on cab fare or find another bar. I think my roommate is overreacting hugely, but it's her name on the paperwork so ultimately it's her call...I won't mention the times she has brought people home drunk and woken me up...nope, not gunna mention that at all. I'm a little bitter, but I'll get over it. Anyway, Monday was awesome and if the tall blonde angel who thought I was so cute or her friend who thought I was so cool do read this, I hope they will contact me so it doesn't have to be a onetime thing. Night.

Incidentally...I'm currently sitting in the dark due to a power outage...luckily my laptop batter was fully charged. It has been hours...how long does it take to fix a power outage? Ugh...Night.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?