Sunday, May 15, 2005

 

Just to let you all know i'm still alive.

Okay so here is the thing. I am cute, smart, funny, and a pretty sweet guy. Despite what women claim, this is not what they really want. I was out this weekend with three girls who ended up all of them hooking up with guys who were not nearly as cute (though taller), borderline retarded, had senses of humor that made me want to pound a nail into the wall with my forehead, and were obviously just looking to get laid.

It all goes back to an assertion of mine that fails to make an impression on the women I talk to. Most of the women I know "claim" they do not like players. They claim they do not want to date players. Yet they invariably do date players. In fact, players can only be players if women do respond well to that behavior, therefore it goes without saying that women as a general rule do like players regardless of what they "claim."

Anyway...the love from my last post isn't even remotely interested in talking to me now that she is sober, the tall blonde waitress who I was working a longterm strategy to get a date is now engaged. Another very attractive waitress that is almost as beautiful as a human person can be is not only unimpressed by my ability to do 15 shots in a row without losing conciousness, but she is also in a relationship (or claims to be). In other news though, the three girls I was out with confirmed for me that women do seem to respond better to me when I'm heavily intoxicated. In fact, I went to National Coney Islands with them and got the phone number for an 18 year old girl who is in a relationship. Okay, so I haven't had the courage yet to find out if the number is real or not, plus I'm slightly disturbed because I can't remember her name (though I do remember the name of the girl she was with)...but in two more days I will call and let you all know.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi. I'm gunna go play a few games of pool tonight and see if my blonde goddess is working so i can find out what to get her for a wedding present in the hopes that when she is ready for her second husband she thinks of me. Anyway,

Night

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?