Monday, May 23, 2005

 

I am not going to drink for awhile

Okay,

Saturday night was apparently very eventful, but due to my first ever black out I don't remember most of it. I remember getting to the bar and a girl coming over and doing a few drinks with me. I remember going back to sit with her friends who seemed to like me. Then nothing for a long time. I vaguely recall approaching the owner on the street, though I have no idea what I said. I then recall throwing up all over myself in some location that I'm not entirely sure of where it was. I think it might have been the pizza place. If anyone from the pizza place reads this and can confirm that I was not there with any hot women I would appreciate it. I also apologize for any inconvenience. I then remember being driven home by two very big guys...I think they might have been bouncers. This confuses me though. I checked my outgoing calls on my cell phone when I woke up. I had made a call for a cab at 2:47 in the morning. I'm pretty sure a cab didn't take me home, but I would have been out still if I called which means I couldn't have been at the bar since it closes at 2 a.m. If I wasn't at the bar why would bouncers take me home? I have a theory that doesn't make me feel particularly good. The theory is that I went to the pizza place with the owner of the bar, threw up, and she had the bouncers drive me home. Please don't let that be the case. Also, I am just hoping at this point that I didn't do anything bad in the bar in front of my favorite waitress who is as cute and sexy as any woman alive. One can hope. I will be going back to the bar to try and ask her what happened and apologize if I was bad, but I'm going to try taking it a little easier in the future. There is nothing scarier than waking up and having no idea what happened. Also finding dried vomit all over your shirt and pants is not a plus either.

In case anyone is wondering though, while the black out is probably alcohol related, I don't think the vomit was. I tried to eat on Sunday and threw up again. I'm eating today, but just chili that is so runny its almost water. Anyway...I thought I would give you all a heads up. On the off chance that anyone who reads this knows what I did on Saturday and who I did it in front of, I'd appreciate a heads up.

Thanks,

Bye

Comments:
Maybe the ability to do 15 shots in a row isn't a good thing.
 
It may not be a good thing strictly speaking, but it does impress the women and really that's all I care about.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?