Sunday, March 13, 2005

 

Finally, an update

Wow, it has been awhile. It's mainly been because I have shed my former facade of dullness for a happening party going lifestyle that many think I should have experienced and gotten over years ago. I didn't party when I was in college...I worked nonstop and went to school...that was it. Then I worked 80 - 100 hours a week professionally...this is the first time in my life I've had the time to party and now people look at me like I'm some sort of freak. It really is annoying.

I spent a week in Madison. I was bright and alert during the day, usually the first one into the conference room. At night I went out and hit the bars and approached the women of the town and drank like a fish. I was responsible and together and yet I got the distinct impression my coworkers were looking down on me in some way. Paranoia perhaps, but I felt it. Anyway, I had a good time. I hit on many women, too many to count and made an impression I think that will stand the test of time.

All of my reports I was going to make about Madison though, pale in comparison to my news about this weekend and my night out on Saturday. My night was almost a complete bust, until an hour before closing when a sweet Russian blonde girl grabbed me by the arm and introduced me to a complete stranger as her cousin Vladamir. He did not believe this, but I persisted. He asked what I do for a living and I told him...my supposed cousin, more than a little drunk I think, responded "Really?" thus putting an end to the charade. I moved in though and blocked him out so he walked away. The Russian girl's friend was very attractive, and I flirted a little, considering the fact that I was drunk I think I did fairly well and her friends seemed to like me quite a bit. She lives in Chicago, but I go there a bit. I don't know if we will click when we speak and are both sober, but I hope so, because she was really cool.

Anyway...good mood will last until Thursday I'm guessing. Talk to you again then.

Comments:
Should have done Vladamir in a bad russian accent and act like a crazy Chechnyan rebel ;-P
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?