Friday, December 03, 2004

 

Strange Quote

My paycheck has a space where a message or quote goes. This was the most recent quote:

"Tanks can threaten and massacre us, but they will never be able to force us to work." -- Lech Walesa

Am I the only one who thinks that this message is just a little ridiculous on a freaking paycheck? I'm sure there is a context to the quote, but whatever with that...I just shake my head.

I'm not being forced to work, but I'm still in the office. I'm very concious of how many schedules I still have out and am desperately trying to pull together the paperwork to make Monday super productive. Sadly almost half of my outstanding workload is at home, so I should be going soon as I'm almost done here for the night. I don't think I'll be clubbing today. Anyway...Night

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?