Wednesday, December 29, 2004

 

Random Posts

Hi again all...sorry for the delay in posting in case anyone was actually worried. I was "with family" whatever that means. I got back yesterday and spent the day doing some write-up and getting a haircut complete with highlights...oh yeah and feeling completely dejected since even with highlights apparently women don't think of me as anything other than a creepy weirdo. I don't know where to go on the woman front...I'm seriously just considering giving up on trying to find a woman entirely, but the thought of giving up is just as depressing as failing repeatedly. People keep telling me that "you will meet someone when you stop looking" but these people clearly don't understand me. If I wasn't looking I wouldn't leave the house. I would never go out to a coffee shop or a club or even a bookstore if I wasn't trying to find a woman. Being out in public alone is terribly depressing (at least for me). Anyway...I'm beginning to wonder how much money I will have to spend when I'm 60 trying to be a sugar daddy to an attractive woman. I'm guessing more than I would have...even at 80-100k a year in today's terms, I'm doubtful that it would be enough to get any truly attractive women and those who would be with a guy for less than 100k probably aren't after money anyway so I'd be out of luck on that front as well. Anyway...just a general depression on all fronts I guess. I will regail ya all with stories of my Holiday at some later time, but for now let me just link to a couple of quick editorials and articles.

On the Nuclear Option for getting Judicial Nominees through. Tech Central links to the story here in an equally interesting piece.

Thanks to Newmark's Door for the link to this essay on what constitutes the most critical question in life.

Over at Idea Shop "three ways Democrats can improve their economic policy—and broaden their moderate appeal—without abandoning core progressive ideals. "




Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?