Thursday, November 18, 2004

 

Studies in Logical Reasoning

Since I'm fairly sure all of my readers have already long ago stopped reading me and instead gone on to some really interesting bloggers it may be pointless, but I would once again like to direct everyone over to blogger Kerry in all her whimsy. Having studied logic extensively in college I can say that this logical argument of hers is completely sound.

I once wrote a paper disproving the proposition that "The unexamined life is a life not worth living." It was suprisingly easy to do. My simple assertion was that the unexamined life is the only life worth living. Whenever I tell people this I get one of two responses. They are either a) appalled or b) think it is a joke. Well, it is not b so you might as well go ahead with a. Though I can't help it if you can't handle the truth.

In other news..."I want you to want me" is on the radio right now and I am rocking out alone in the office and realizing that it is freaking 9:21 at night and typing on my blog after having a full day of both non productivity and productivity. I was not at all productive at the beginning of the day. Then at the end of the day I was super productive. Now I'm just chilling, but I should be going. When I get home and get some food I can continue to work in the comfort of my swinging new crib.

Night all.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?