Thursday, October 28, 2004

 

50% success rate asking women out? I'm at 0% for approximately 2.3 billion tries. The two that really counted came very close to spitting. (1 did)

Okay, so now my curiousity is peaked. A 50% success rate asking women out? I'll pick up Pinker's book soon and try to find out all the caveat's on it (hopefully included). As long as I'm on the subject, Pinker is a really good writer. To any loyal fans out there (imaginery or not) I would like to recommend Blank Slate: The Modern Denial of Human Nature, which is a wonderfully entertaining read as well as the first book of his that I read and still pull down from time to time, The Language Instinct. I'll type some more later...lots to report but I have to get to Kinkos and fax something before I eat.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?