Sunday, September 19, 2004

 

On my way into the office

Well, I have been trying to get into the office for forever now, and I'm finally going to make it...woohoo...my goal for anyone who likes to keep track of how often I miss my goals is to write up 3 productive schedules, 1 non productive schedule, and address comments on one schedule previously submitted. I'm betting only the last two get done, but we'll see.

For those of you who just need something to do...here are a few quotes from another show I want to buy on DVD if it ever comes out on DVD (which may not ever happen as long as the network owns the rights, based upon what i've heard about why it was cancelled).

Christopher Titus : The normal make a living, the deranged make history.

Christopher Titus : Girls mature faster than boys. Yeah, a chick came up with that.

Christopher Titus : Screwed-up people settle fights through violence. This can escalate into a war that can kill millions. Normal people settle disputes over cookies, cakes, and pies. Normal people are fat.

Christopher Titus : My dad's third heart attack, he'd gotten so good at them, he decided to drive himself to the hospital because 'They won't let me smoke in the ambulance!' and 'You can't make a burger run.'

Christopher Titus : A lie is a lie... unless your friends and family are in on it. Then it's a "commonly held belief."

Christopher Titus : It should be a law. Everybody should legally own a gun. In fact, if you're caught outside your house without your gun, you get a ticket. And you get shot in the leg. Just to prove my point.

Jerry October : You must be Ken Titus, welcome to "Life Forward", where people discover what holds them back most in life.
Ken "Papa" Titus : All these people have kids?

Here's a line from Cupid...another show I want to make it to DVD:

Trevor Hale : Coffee without caffeine is like sex without the spanking.


Have a good day.




Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?