Thursday, September 23, 2004

 

Confessions of a Sexy Super Vixen

Okay...neither Marie nor Jason knew who Russ Meyer was when I mentioned his death yesterday and today. It is a sad sad state of affairs for the world. Where is our sense of history? Where is our sense of American pride? What in God's name are they teaching in these schools of ours today? Thanks to MR for the link to this article by his friend Roger Ebert.

I recommend that everyone do a marathon at least once in awhile. Here is imdb with a list of films. Sadly I have not seen them all, but I did see a double feature (I think the double entendre was intended) of Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill! and Vixen! in the theater as God intended. I will be going on netflix now to reserve copies of every one of his movies so that I can complete my education.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?