Sunday, August 22, 2004

 

Just an update...uninteresting and self indulgent

Here I am again...same as it ever was...same as it ever was...where are my Talking Heads CDs?

I couldn't find my Pulp collection earlier so I went to Borders and got the "Hits." I needed "Common People" for a mix CD I'm working on. Borders was a mistake. I ended up also getting the soundtrack for American Wedding and the first season of Kids in the Hall. I am watching it now at almost 2 o'clock in the morning and wondering why I'm not either long ago asleep with my arms wrapped around a woman whose sweet scent makes me dream dreams that angels would long to have or why I'm not having incredible sweat drenching sex with that same woman.

I went and checked out one of my potential new houses today. This was nice, in a good area and good rent. I would be renting out a room over a garage that noone uses. I also just submitted two more schedules for review for work. I need me a woman to keep me from doing work at these ungodly hours, or on Sunday like I'm going to do tomorrow. I need Emily...

As a side note...the Men's Wearhouse doesn't have a sign indicating their hours...I find this totally confusing and I can't imagine a sound economic reason for this bizarre behavior.

Anyway, Night all



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?