Saturday, August 28, 2004

 

I got an email from Meg! Good way to end the evening.

Those who know me know how much I adore my California twins who are intelligent beyond their years and humorous beyond any reasonable expectation. This is how Meg ended the email that I received from her tonight: "Sleep well lil Josh. Dont let the Anne-Rice-Vampire-wanna-be's bite! They dont usually draw blood, but those plastic fangs leave a nasty bruise!" I really need to start a collection of the unique and enchanting ways that she ends her emails. Sadly, I am far from being as clever and thus my emails invariably end with some line that I have stolen and gotten wrong in the process. Not nearly as impressive.

Anyway...I spent the evening with Matt and Jason and made them watch Jesus' Son. I wasn't lynched for the act so I take that as a good sign. Sadly I'm too tired to write a semi decent email back to Meg, so instead I decided to write this brief blog posting just saying to the world how much I appreciate that she still takes the time to talk to me even though I am across the country and me.

Anyway...Night everyone...oh yeah...what Meg said.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?